You are gobsmackingly busy. Every single day. Most days you are the busiest person on the whole frigging planet. If you engage us as your music supervisor, we can help you by:
- Negotiating sync licences for the use of songs – saving you an absolute truckload of time. Why waste time that you don’t have going down endless rabbit holes when specialists are available to do it for you?
- Getting the best possible deal – often saving you a bucket full of money. Why not use a supplier with decades of negotiation experience?
- Shielding you from the hassles – protecting you from the drama that you just don’t need right now. Why not lean on us – we have walked through the complex minefield many times, and know how to fix things?
- Delivering results quickly and professionally – so you don’t get stuck in quicksand and find yourself in awkward meetings with creatives and clients.
- Providing advice – on whether a song will be available, on ballpark costs, on red flags. Why not have a trusted adviser who can provide reliable information as soon as the creatives come up with a song idea? Before they sell it to the suits and the client!
By now you’re probably thinking yep, that’s all good, but how can I possibly trust someone I don’t know to not screw up my job, leaving me covered in the nasty stuff? Good questions, two answers. We are a successful business that has been around for 22 years, so we’re a safe pair of hands. And … check out what our clients say about us (agency people don’t make this stuff up just to be friendly): Testimonials.
We know what our job is. We do the very detailed dirty work, so you can deliver the goods with the minimum of fuss. What could be better than that?